Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Give A Way

Before I talk about My Santa, I want to let you know my BFF  Jean at  http://aromanticcountryhome.blogspot.com/  is having a give a-way to celebrate her 100 followers.  Check it out....  She has all the particulars on her blog.  I will give you a hint:   "Roses Are A Gal's Best Friend".  Really nice give a-way my friend.....

My Santa

Last night’s meeting was fun as usual…  Phyllis Hawkes set up last night's project.  She is one talented lady and we are so lucky to have her as a member of our club.  You can check  out her web site in my list of Favorite Web Sites to the right of my site under Phyllis Hawkes Studio. Miniature Collector magazine  also has an article on her works in their November  Issue.  It is a very well written article -  give it a look. 

As promised here it is...  My star looks like fire to me but believe me I am getting better, lol...


After all the excitement of getting my lights wouldn’t you know I forgot to bring them for Show and Tell.  Oh well, by next meeting they will be in my house.   Till next time, mini hugs, L J

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Santa came out so cute! I can't wait to see it on your door. Does it have a hanger on the back? What is it painted on? So cute! Thanks for announcing my Giveaway--c'mon over and enter--twice! I'm going to check out Phyllis' site now.

    ReplyDelete