Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Small Accessories

I didnt do much yesterday.  Somehow I threw my back out and I dont know how. Crazy...Everything is in my basement so I may be upstairs reading for a few days and not working on mini's.  I really need to get off mini's for awhile and SEW!!!Christmas is coming and I have nothing ready yet or even an idea as to what I want to do. Anyway this is what I was working on and that isnt very much, lol... Just under the mirror is a little gold box I made out of jewelry findings, I made the rose hair pin (cut the bigger ribbon rose down, made the green stem attached into leaves and added the pin, I used super glue and of course some got on the rose and it made it look ceramic so I added more, For the candle I added a bead to the jewelry finding which I flattened, painted it gold and added the toothpick. I took some lace and painted it gold and glued around a mirror for a tray to house the brush, comb and mirror set, the perfume bottle on the left is just one bead with some tiny beads added, it is a wee bit out of scale, I put it on a mirror because it got lost on the dark wood otherwise. The cross was on a pair of  broken rosary beads that belonged to my dad.  The beads have been in a drawer for years. I took the cross and added the bead and will hang it in the Charmingtons bedroom above the bed. The purse on the right is a Jeannie Idea.Thanks Jean it is so cute on the bureau. Well that is it for today.  Mini Blessings, L J

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your back. Hope you feel better soon.
    I love these mini's today and the cross is very special. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!! Love your mini's, very pretty. Good Job!!
    -Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lady Jane, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love all your mini's! So cute and very special to have something you hold so dear. I'm like that with bright colors. Hope your back gets better. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you did with your Dad's rosary cross, that makes it all the more special. The accessories look great on the vanity. I really like the tray with the brush, comb, and mirror. Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your minis are wonderful!
    I'd love to try making some, one of these days...
    :o)
    Piroska

    ReplyDelete