Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tea Rooms

I got lost in Apples Tea Rooms today.  I just love tea rooms, old china tea cups, and tea pots and I love Irenes tea shop.  Inside my Brownstone there is a tea room on the first floor so I thought I would show it as I have been hunting down tea rooms today...
Follow Kingston Rd to the corner and there on the left is Charmington Place.  Stop in and get a cuppa tea and maybe a pastry or two.  Josie has been in the kitchen whipping up marvelous treats all day.  You wont be disappointed. Oh yes and while there go next door to the Toy Store, Christmas is right around the corner you know!

Off to get that cuppa tea and maybe a scone.  See ya soon.  L J

5 comments:

  1. So very adorable! I've sent your link to a few of my tea loving friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mildred sent me here. I love the tea room. My doll family have tea in their apartment in our china hutch.Yours have a toy store and a tea room~very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tearoom looks so cozy and inviting. I'll have a cuppa here and we'll pretend! I love how you matched the chairs to the tablecloths. The room is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lady Jane - thank you for your lovely comment on my Tearooms blog. I'm so pleased you like it. There's something about a traditional tearoom that makes you kind of warm inside, isn't there? lol

    Your's is so cozy looking. I like the scene at the back very much and your matching tablcloths and chair are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, Lady Jane! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment - I am so glad that my blog is back on track! You have a lovely blog here... I love dollhouses and miniature things. I will be sure to visit again. I just became your newest Follower! :)
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete