Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

There's A Man In My House

My house has a man. YAY… I also made him from a pattern from Miniature Collector Magazine.  This one is from the January 2009 issue which also referenced my Ora.  She was from the December 2008 issue.  Now my dollhouse has a proprietress for the tea room and a proprietor for the toy shop.  They are open for business and just in time for the Christmas Season.  They should be busy, don’t you think? 


 Now I need to make some signs to announce their shops.
Till next time, Mini Blessings, L J

3 comments:

  1. I would say they will be very busy this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your man is very attractive and he will be busy in that toy store til Christmas! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very 'dashing' :) Sorry, but I don't have your email address!! Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete