Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Charmington Christmas

EMILY THIS IS FOR YOU!!!  Dont forget to click on the pictures to make them larger.

The Charmingtons are getting ready for Christmas.
The front of the house is decked out with bows and there is a Christmas Wreath to welcome you to their home.

Welcome to Charmington Place

Oh my gosh Francis forgot to take in his gone fishing sign, OH MY!!!

Ora has just hang the wreath on the dining room fireplace.
Francis is waving at you from the toy store hoping for a prosperous Christmas season, he has made so many toys in the basement this year.


Phoebe is in the music room practicing her Christmas Music for the upcoming festivities.

Even Josie has donned a Christmas bow on her apron!

The Tea Room has a Merry Santa Sign

There are Christmas cards on Francis's Library Mantle

There are Bows on the stairways

In the Parlor we see that the Creche has been set up!

There are stockings hung on the fireplace. The tea things are out. Sit for a while and have tea with me.

And lastly the tree with presents make the room complete!!! (Oh can you see Clancy on the sofa taking a nap, you have to look hard to see him.)

Thank you for visiting the Charmingtons.
Did you see the candy canes in my friend Jean's snowman basket in the toy store, dont forget to grab one before you leave.
Please come and visit again! We're here until Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EMILY!
Leave me a comment Em so I know you visited.



6 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing and thank the Charmingtons for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed these photos! I had many of the furniture pieces you have and I handed them down to my great nieces. I had the "grand" piano - a gift from my friend that accompanied me on organ when I was church pianist. Clancy is cute as can be! Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lady Jane -- Thanks for visiting me! Yes, check out Cinderella Moments at Etsy - she has dollhouses which you will appreciate seeing. And your house in this post is just lovely. I noticed even the door and door frame look real! What a beautiful house, with beautiful furnishings.
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Charmington Place is all decked out for Christmas! And so are it's inhabitants. I love the creche and the christmas tree. Clancy is so cute on the couch and the candy canes look great in the snowman basket! Now they just have to be patient until Santa gets there, which will be very hard for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Charmingtons have a very festive home over the holidays. They also have the same Nativity scene in their home my little family has.( mutual good taste?)

    I am getting inspired to share the holiday decorations in the home of Mr. & Mrs. Little sometime before Christmas. I know my grandchildren love to share the season with them~thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'morn Lady Jane ~ What a charming home & decor, such beautiful people to share the holiday season with. Darling share ... Christmas is in the air ...
    Have a beautiful winter's day ~
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete