Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Reindeer Games

Tonight was Mini Meet Club Night. We got together to make a reindeer planter. They came out so cute that I have to share them with you. Pam of  http://smallerthanlife.com  came up with this cute pattern in kit form for us to put together and we all brought things to put in them.. So cute and so easy were they to put together.
Click on Pic to enlarge
 Arent they just adorable. Mine is 2nd one in from the left. I dont know if she is going in my toy shop or outside of the house. I havent decided yet. The fun of this project is that they all come out so different.  See ya soon. LJ

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Jane! So nice to meet you! These little reindeer planters are so cute. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm off to see what else you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable and yours came out the best. I like how you put lots of stuff in it and made it look nice and full. So cute, I hope you have a pattern, I'd like to make one. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet little planters. You should put a little red nose on yours! LOL

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete