Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dedham Show

Today was the Spring Dedham show.  There will be another in the Fall.  Thank the Lord there are only the two because I couldnt afford more.  This trip I met Terri and she drove and we met Jean, Barbara and Vicki there.  I cant tell you the goodies bought between all of us, lol... Then we all went and had lunch which is always fun.  Here are my goodies:  (Dont forget to click to make bigger).
I fell in love with this 1/4" scale bedroom set.  It is here only temporarily as it will go into one of the bedrooms in the John Craig house when I build it.
I just love the flowers on here. Now this is 1/4 scale remember. It is very small.


The camera really shows the detail on the bedding. It is kind of hard to see with the naked eye because the flowers blend in with the background color.
This is for my conservatory project which I havent even started yet, I really need to get focused.

Jeannie Girl gave me this kit to make a bookcase for another project I am going to make.  Yay Jeannie Thanks BFF...

And these things will go on the bookcase. Look at the little jar of Gesso Jeannie also gave me, isnt it too cute.

Well, that's it.  I just want to go back and get more...
Til next time.... L J

6 comments:

  1. Hello Lady Jane, the details on the bedding...I just can't grasp how this is done on such a small scale,especially since the camera makes them appear larger! I could never handle such small pieces. I really admire your skill and creativity! Can't wait to see the finished piece! Luv-Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really motivated and seem to be getting a lot done. Your new items are lovely and I can't wait to see how you finish the bedroom in your John Craig house.

    A mini club sounds like fun. How often do you meet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks so good in there! I love it. I didn't see your little mug with the ruler and scisssors in it. It's so cute. The shows are so much fun and I can't wait 'til the next one! I especially like the motivation and inspiration they give me. I'm working on the stable today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun items you found. Can't wait to see your John Craig house complete. Your outing with friends sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a really great time and picked up some marvellous little goodies. That little bedroom set was a real find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy to see you are having a delightful time with all these cute creations. I am so enjoying seeing what you all do .. TY for your loving support & notes.

    Have a great day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete