Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

LEGS

Here are the legs for my bench

The top part will be cut off. That was there to hold the legs as you worked on them.  I wish I had had the presence of mind to create a jig to have kept my lines straighter, but there will be a next time. These are all crafted by my two little hands with a file and sand paper.  This was a great learning experience and with practice I hope to get better and better as time goes on because I found it fun and want to do more, more I say.  I am thinking, tables, chairs, beds, stools,  OH MY!!!

Til next time, L J


Next week you will see how the bench will go together.  

4 comments:

  1. Well done you! They look very impressive for a first time. Who knows what it will all lead to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are creative! They looked okay to me, if you had not said it I wouldn't have known. Well done! The eggs are pretty! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes tell me these legs are wonderful and as Loretta said, I would not have known of their imperfection except you pointed it out. I enjoy seeing your projects and get a lot of inspiration for some of my mini-projects. Projects I lack the confidence to publish.

    Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, good job there, Girlfriend! They look very good. You'll have to show me how you did them. I can imagine all sorts of projects made with these. Love your Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete