Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

RUSH SEAT

Golly, I havent been here for 2 weeks.  It just goes to show when I am being lazy about my mini's what happens.  I have been reading a lot and playing games on the puter, WHICH HAS TO STOP!!! I now have my workshop set up strictly for minis and crafts  and my sewing is in another room. That should help as I can lay out my "stuff" and leave it out if "That Darn Cat" will leave things alone.....


Last night at mini meet we did a rush seat.  A little hard to get at first but really once you "get it"  I believe it is there in the ole grey matter to stay....  Dont forget to click....

Like I said it is easy once you have the pattern fixed in your head...

I bought another seat as now I have the technique fixed in my skull I want to get my tension fixed better.  I was concentrating on the pattern and not my tension, lol....
Now today I am, I am going to take out my John Craig house and start the sucker.....
Til next time,   Mini Blessings and mini hugs,  L J

ps...  have you been over to   aromanticcountryhome  lately,  my BFF Jeannie Girl is showing how she did her barn, look it up it is incredible.... 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you'll have to show me how to do that! I really like it. Did you make the wood base for it, so cute!!! Yes, you do need to get started on that JC house! It's been too long now!

    ReplyDelete