Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1/4 Scale Wall Pics & Rugs

I have a new printer cause the old one kicked the bucket the other day. So hubby and I went looking for a new printer and I ended up with the whole shebang... New puter and printer. Of course the old puter was ten years old and I couldnt write to a cd or dvd writer cause both ports didnt work. It did take my camera card till recently. So this is much better and much faster, much less frustrating. If you dont count having to learn new equipment that is!!! So naturally the first thing I want to print are things for my 1/4 scale house as that house has nothing in it for rugs and wall hangings. Took me a while to figure it out but here they are. Click to make bigger if you will.



I will say the next house I build will be better planned and some things will be placed as it is being built cause hanging things aft the fact in a structure so small is tear out the hair frustrating.... I made those teeny tiny pillows out of polymer clay and used fingernail stickies in the center of them. Cute huh?

Til next time. Happy mini-ing.
LJ

1 comment:

  1. Hola! Te ha quedado muy bien la casita 1/48, me acuerdo que la primera vez que entre en tu blog la acababas de comprar. El resultado es magnifico y la nueva impresora funciona muy bien. Un beso

    ReplyDelete