Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A New Mini Project For A Future Endeavor...

First let me welcome some of my latest followers.  Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful hobby with me. I so enjoy visiting you also to see what you have been up to.  See you soon....

I couldn't make it to the last mini meet because I was busy healing but my wonderful friend sent me the kit that she put together for our club  and I love it.  I finished her this morning.


She got the idea from the original Mermaid Weather vane that is now located in the Shelburne Museum in MA.  The original location was atop a barn in Wayland MA.  She is so cool...
.
Don't forget to click to enlarge!


Here is my Antiques Mermaid Sign




She wont stay in front of the Toy Store but will reside hanging from her own Antique shop.  Golly my projects are starting to mount up on me, lol...
Til next time, Mini hugs and blessings, LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment