Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mini Meet

Last night was a mini meet, YAY....  I havent been to one in 2 months....  It was so much fun catching up with wonderful people.  We are putting together a room box.  It can be either a shed, store front, or a porch.  It isn't very big and you have seen mine which I did way back in Feb. or March.  Anyway 2 of us that went to the class are teaching the kits to the club.  Thank God for Vicki cause my memory isnt like it used to be, lol....  Ideas were floating back and forth and I cant wait to see these room boxes done as they all will be different.  Of course my shed is on my camera card which I cant put into the sd slot on the puter and is waiting to be fixed on thurs.so next time I will post it.  Til next time, hugs to all, LJ

2 comments:

  1. Que bien lo has pasado, esperamos las fotografías!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know you were happy to be back among friends! Can't wait for you to be able to share photos. Mildred

    ReplyDelete