Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mini Meet Christmas Pary

We had our annual Christmas Party last night and as usual it was a blast...  I just have to show you what I got in the Santa Swap.   Too cool....  I just love this woman's work and I couldn't wait to get home and put it on my Ora's vanity. Focus on the lavender bottles on the tray. (don't forget to click to see bigger).  I cant believe the little lipstick with the jewel cap...  Creativity at its finest.

 The hat boxes are done up so very nicely also....


This is the gift I made.  I actually did this for last years party but didnt go cause we had gotten snow and I stayed home.  Actually the table and chairs would have been enough but it needed a background so I found the background in my Print Shop which wont go on this puter and I miss it so perhaps Santa will bring me a new one this year, lol....  Mizzy loved her gift, I am so glad!!!


Till next time. Hugs! LJ

PS...  Did you know when clicking and looking at the photos if you hit the shift key, control key and the + key at the same time you can increase the size of the photos many times their actual size!!! 


5 comments:

  1. Those things are amazing, and look so perfect for Ora's dressing table. They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FELIZ NATAL E ANO NOVO.
    Tenho dos cartões pra vc no Blog SELINHOS PRESENTES...


    ♥Beijo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. te han quedado muy bonitas.
    FELICES FIESTAS
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy! I love viewing your fabulous creations. Awesome!!!
    Happy New Year
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. the hat boxes are really nice indeed

    From Tyla @

    http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete