Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Mini Exchange

I have never done this before but I am going to give it a try.  If you are a member of NAME you get the Miniature Gazette.  In the Jan-Feb issue on page 16 there is a mini exchange that will be done in March.  The object is to make 21 of the same item (say 21 cook books) that would go into a Hope Chest for a bride.    You will get back 20 pieces, all different that a bride would have in her hope chest.  Sounds like fun!!!  Especially when you get the items back to open, ya???  They will let you do another 21 pieces different item (say 21 hand towels).  I am going to try to do that also.  Hey, I have til March, right?

Here is what I am making:



So far so good!!!

This didnt look like a lot so besides the Joy Cookbook I added the My Favorite Recipes book to go in the same batch.

Now to figure out my next 21 items.

Till next time. Mini Hugs. LJ

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I love the little cookbooks. Seems like I had an itty bitty Betty Crocker one time.

    Have a good weekend. Hope your sinus infection is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the mini cookbook...have fun! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini cookbooks are wonderful.Sound like a great idea. Have fun.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son unos fantasticos libros de cocina.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cookbooks look very realistic! So cute! I finally got my issue yesterday, don't think I'll do it, working on some more minis right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, LJ! These are just so adorable! You are just truly gifted. You and Caroline/Cinderella Moments always continue to amaze me with your expertise with everything mini and dollhouse sized! Have fun making the rest of them.
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete