Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rooster Towels

I cant finish today cause it has gotten late and I need to fix supper. But you will be able to get the gist of it and tomorrow I will show you the rest.


Cut out freezer paper the size of a 8x10 sheet of paper


cut out fabric with a rotary cutter the size of a 8X10 piece of paper



iron fabric to shiny side of freezer paper


Trim the edges with the rotary cutter so it is even steven


You will put this thru your printer




Peel the fabric off from the freezer paper.


Tomorrow we will see what we can do will this stuff!!!

LJ


5 comments:

  1. Cute - I can't wait to see the finished product! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing how to make the towels so far! I really love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been wanting to try this...
    Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this... it looks really cool and I can't wait to see the finished product. What is the fabric that you are using? Note to self... (Put freezer paper on grocery list) haha

    ReplyDelete