Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mini Exchange Is On It's Way

The rooster towels and the cookbooks I made are winging their way to Michigan.  They are supposed to be there by Mar. 16.  I followed all the directions to the T and got them in the mail early.... I am so proud of myself, lol....  I beat the snow storm also... Just to let you know they were to go into a 6X6X6 box and the post office does not have such an animal.  There smallest is 7x7x7.  And it wasnt on the shelf it was behind the counter.    They tried to give me a video box.  No,  No  it says 6x6x6, right here see....  And I showed it to them.... What to do- what to do.... Off I went to Walmarts and lo and behold YES!!!  a 6x6x6 box for 48cents in their office supply aisle...  I can't wait to get my box of 21 items back.  Actually I should get 42 cause I sent two sets.  They probably will be 2 identical sets back but you know I will find something to do with the extra set.  I am so excited to see what I get back in the Exchange!!!

Till next time.  LJ

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! You'll have to share photos with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo very nice! I do hope you get an equally nice exchange. Waiting to see what was recieved! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The towel with rooster is beautiful!
    Even I'm anxious to see what you will get. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, I can't wait to see what you get back. How long do you have to wait? I love what you made and I'm sure whoever gets your things, will love them. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete