Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012








Thank you very much Loretta. I don't normally accept awards but Loretta has such  a wonderful Blog and I have gotten to know her hubby thru her blog also... Great down to earth people. Actually I won Loretta's first give a way.... YAY!!!   Please take the time to visit her at  At Home With Loretta.... I know you will find her blog warm and inviting and full of great ideas.


Libster is a German word meaning dearest or beloved; it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Award is to give up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers recognition in order to create more connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs!   

  When you win the award, there are a few rules to follow:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3.copy and paste the blog Award on your blog.
4. Pesent the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with 200
    followers or less who you feel deserves it.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.


 A.  A Romantic Country Home

 B.  Mamabugs Photo's

C.  Maple Lane House

D.  Cedar Pond

E.  Let Your Light Shine

These are a few of my favorite blogs whom I know you will also enjoy. I have been visiting these gals since I have been blogging and their blogs are wonderful. It is sooooo hard to pick just 5.....  Enjoy them if you haven't found them already thru my site.  And believe me if you go down thru my blogs I have listed you just wont be disappointed...

Hugs to All and Have A Wonderful Easter.... LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment