Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Roof

Life is taking priority here right now so I am slow at working on GD roof.  I had to rip out the spanish tile as I just couldnt get that sucker to fit around the gable right.  So back to the dollhouse store 30 miles away.  Been there 3 times over the last 3 weeks lol....  Am I organized?  NO!!!  Anyway here is the results of the new roof:  Jeez Louise, these came in out of order but you get the idea.

There is a rug someone gave me and I embroidered welcome on it and I made the sign to go on a post instead of the house.






Hoping to work on it later today. Wish me luck. LJ

2 comments:

  1. Love your little house...makes me swoon! Enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour of these tiles and the little sign. That's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete