Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Alcove

The alcove is done and filled with some minis.  I am not sure if it will stay this way.  It  doesnt go with the decor in my 18th century brownstone so I will have to make a roombox for it.  What to do, what to do?.... Should I make a shabby chic living room with the alcove surrounding a window overlooking the ocean.  I still have a sofa left that went with the chair I put in my granddaughters art studio and I am making a wooden country chair at the dollhouse club soon which should go nicely. Or a quilt shop with the shelves filled with sewing items and fabric bolts,  I have been saving up items for that also. Maybe a antique shop with some of these same items.  Do you have some ideas?  Let me know what you think?

 
Till next time.  Hugs, LJ


3 comments:

  1. Hello Lady Jane,
    Whatever you choose to do, it will look awsome with this wodnerful Alcove. It is sow ell built and has such nice, clean lines. You would swear you're looking at a real life unit.
    Fantastic work.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seguro que mientras avanzas con tu proyecto te saldran muchas ideas.
    Yo creo que hagas lo que hagas quedara genial, solo hay que ver lo fantastica que te ha quedado esa estanteria.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. The alcove looks lovely with all it's accessories and little seat. What decisions you have to make!

    ReplyDelete