Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NAME DAY ALCOVE & THINGS

Name Day was held on Oct. 6th.  It was such a fun day.  I got to see my friend Jean (A Romantic Country Home) and lots of people I havent seen in a while.  Everyone brought food and we ate till we dropped.  Everyone received a door prize and some of us received 2 as so many people made things or donated something.

Things I won:

 
 
Things I bought:
 

 
Things given to me:
(These are 1/4 scale and I am also going to make the 1/4 scale alcove and these books will be perfect)....
 
 
 
 
 
Things that came with kit:
 
 
 

 
 
  The project this year was an alcove.  Here is my rendition:


 
Now if I can find my NAME swap stuff from a few weeks ago and make a few items and decide which purchased items I will use;  these shelves will be filled soon and perhaps (maybe if there is room, lol) put in the big dollhouse.  Stay tuned for before and after.....
Till next time.  LJ 

8 comments:

  1. What a fun get together this sounds like. So happy you could attend. I love your little bitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a fun day. The alcove is really nice! Waiting to see how you dress it!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your alcove, looking forward to see how you decorate it.Nice mini's you showed us, sounds like a really nice get together.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lady Jane,
    Everything is just lovely, and I love the alcove. I can't wait to see it all filled up.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the alcove its beautiful. You got a lot of wonderful items. I love the little hanging plant holder.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a grand assortment of minis there and I'm curious to see what you do with your alcove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to a miniature show here in Portland OR and it was so fun.I did a little blog post on it. I am just in awe of 1/4" scale!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady Jane! Thanks so much for visiting me. Yes, I have been bad with blogging these days. I'm still alive though! LOL! I hope you have been well too and enjoying your mini's!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete