Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

QUARTER SCALE NAME DAY PROJECT

Remember the 1" NAME DAY Hutch.  Here is the 1/4 " scale hutch.  Any ideas how to make items small enough to put in it, lol....



I didnt finish the room box that came with the kit because again this will someday go into my John Craig House along with last years NAME DAY kitchen.

I love this little lamp and it wont be hard to duplicate. Yay!!! (that is if I can find all the individual pieces, lol...) Also I think I can duplicate these little chairs with some thought....  Can anyone picture polymer clay....  My goodness that little table gave me fits....

 
I put in a dime so you can see how small this stuff is.  These are all kits. Also at the 1" NAME DAY event a friend and fellow miniaturist gave me these little tiny books she made to put in my hutch....  They are so tiny and so cute and she is so talented.....
 
 

 
 
I added a pic of the roombox but didnt make it.  I won't need it for this project but I am thinking I can use it for a scary scene next year....
 

 
These also came with the QUARTER SCALE CONNECTION KIT and there again I will use some of it in my John Craig House.

 
 
Here is a pic of the quarter scale filled....
 
 
 
 
 
Till next time.  Mini Hugs and Blessings and may you all be safe.  LJ
 

6 comments:

  1. So very tiny! My shaky fingers would have trouble fitting the items on the shelves! Thanks for sharing these photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady Jane,
    It is just terrific! I am so impressed at your great work in both scales. I can't wait to see it installed in your house.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on all your mini items. The alcoves looks so cute when they are filled with stuff... Love the little chairs, table and lamp, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    My web page :: propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So tiny and beautiful. I love it, especially after you filled it. Also the little chairs are very cute.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be finish of mine day, however before ending I am reading this wonderful article to increase my know-how.
    Here is my web blog wedding.greenjandal.com

    ReplyDelete