Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mini Christmas Party

Last night was our mini Christmas party and of course it was fun as usual.  Mostly everyone was there.  I made a Christmas globe for the Santa Swap.  I was practicing on the knitting for the little people.  I want to learn to make it really small.   I can't seem to find needles small enough to knit the pieces so I made it more as an ornament than a miniature.


 
Now what I received was definitely a mini object!!!
So very tiny!!!  Thanks Barbara!
 
 
2 snow scenes for the evening.  One big and one mini....
The nice thing is these snowmen won't melt...
 
Brrrr, LJ
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun they both are! Amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady Jane,
    Wonderful projects and what a great way to celebrate the holidays!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute & festive ! I made some miniature scenes for our home decoration, and am already planning on a shelf of miniature scenes after Christmas preparations are done. Just for fun!

    ReplyDelete