Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Easy Nightgowns

I was having picture issues and finally can upload from my puter again thanks to blog sites I checked out and gave credit to on my Cozy site.  If anyone viewing my post has probs you can go to cozy and the explanation is there under PHOTOS BACK.  If you want me to email the directions to you please leave a comment and your email address here and I will send them to you.

Monday nite was mini meet nite and these are what the girls made.  I received one in a swap last year so they used it as their template.

 
These are supposed to be made from tissues.  Yup, the blow your nose kind. The two on the right are definitely tissues.    Hey it's flu season right... Looks like someone may have snuck in fabric on the ones on the left, lol... They are not meant to be put on a doll but to lay out on the bed as they are formed on top of a card stock cutout.
 
 
 Neat idea and easy peasy to do.
 
Till next time. Mini Hugs.  LJ
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your minis! This is something I have always wanted to do. The rooms look like so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady Jane,
    That is awsome. What a great project...tissue...who would of thought.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely :) Would lace hankies also work? Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best use of tissue I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tissues! They must be soft. What a cute idea!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute! I would have never guessed tissues! I can picture them on a bed...

    ReplyDelete