Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birdhouse at the Latest Mini Meet

Last Monday night at the miniature mini meet club we did a cool birdhouse with Elaine.  She had the birdhouses and the brick w/grout along with the little tiny petals and leaves for the clematis that she taught us to put together.  We supplied metal lids  for the base and  the green covered wire to attach the flowers and leaves to and this is the result.

 

 
 
I added a bird bath which is a head of a push pin attached to a plastic window hanger painted grey with some sand added to  look like cement with some clear finger nail polish to look like water.  I made my bird house to look like it had been standing for years.   I  pretty much achieved the look that I was going for.
 
Till next time, Mini Hugs, LJ 
 
ps.  I just love pics because I see where one of my flowers has to be turned around.

8 comments:

  1. Hello LJ...another lovely creation...love the colors you selected. The sand added was a nice idea too. Thanks for the share. Have a lovely eve...
    Purrs,
    Kitty and Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy linda la casita de pajaros!!
    Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Amazing detail :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the detail on the bird house and the flowers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see how creative people can be in the miniature world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable. The bricks are brilliant! It's very sweet.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete