Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Garden Shed Instructions

Hi Everyone

I saw this on a miniature group and thought I would pass it on...








Keep scrolling back on the arrow and you will get to the first page of instructions.  Enjoy....

Also I took my things back from the library display and thought you would like to see the clock and sconces that my friend Barbara made for me.  I had it hung in my Parlor before I put it in the library display but now I hung it in the DR cause I think it shows up better there and I like the diamonds in the diamond wallpaper as the background for them. I stole the hanging light from this room for Kayla's roombox. Now I have to get another, lol...



 
 
I still have to paint the chairs white and give them new cushions.  One of these days....
 
Mini hugs, LJ
 

4 comments:

  1. Those are perfect for your DR, they go with the wallpaper so well! She did a beautiful job on them. Thanks for the shed printies, will save them. Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diamond wallpaper is the perfect spot for the clock and scones, they look like they were made-to-measure.

    Thanks for popping by and for your nice comment on the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very sweet! They look great on the diamond wall paper. The entire room looks good. I love that clock, and the white table and dark wood chairs!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This watch really fits the style of the wallpaper!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete