Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I WON A GIVE A WAY

A few weeks ago I won a Give A Way that Little Rabbit Miniatures  (place your little hand on top on these names to go to their site, for some reason they are not underlined.) was holding in order to name her cute little kitten.    Actually  Indy_Poppy of Tails Of Adventure  won with the name of "Whiskers".  Michelle was gracious enough to give  lina of linchens little cottage and myself a gift also for being the first to respond to her give a way.  I had been waiting for the gift to come as Michelle had put a picture of it on her blog and I couldn't wait for it to get here.  It is just beautiful!!!  Delivery was so quick coming all the way from the UK...  What a fantastic job is done with these lovely flowers.  The color looks better in person than my photos, take a look.....



 
I love the pot the hydrangeas are in.....  Thank you so much Michelle, the workmanship is so realistic.  I will be checking out your Etsy shop for sure.
 
Till next time, LJ

9 comments:

  1. Hi LJ, Congratulations on your win! The little pot and flowers look so real! Enjoy!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades por tu regalo, es precioso. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! very real pot with flowers..Enjoy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello LJ,
    What a great gift. they are beautiful and very well made.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is a great gift...very nice and well made...so nice of her to give you a bonus gift. I am going to check out her Etsy shop now. I need some red geraniums... I wish you could have been at the flower show, too! There was so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning LJUBLJANA,
    So nice to follow you back to your blog. What a lovely gift you have received from GBritain. I am very partial to flowers as you may realize.
    Look forward to watching your progress.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win. They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete