Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

IS THIS CUTE OR WHAT???

 While browsing thru some patterns I came across this pattern and thought "Oh,  why not try it"  I will leave the dress back till tomorrow.   After several tries to do the Faire Isle knit sock (which you can kind of see beneath the thread in the picture below)..... I said "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH".....  Guess I had better practice on a plain one first.....  This is not easy!!!  For me anyway.......  This will take a lot of practice to do a FairIsle, little tree or the zigzag pattern in the directions.   But even the plain one  is cute as cute can be........

 
The stocking is knit flat, not in the round.  Those red stitches on each end is the heal when stitched up.

 
OH MY GOODNESS............

 
 
 
I don't care how long it took me, it was worth it, lol..........
 
Next time, LJ

7 comments:

  1. ¡Genial ! lo lograste, felicidades:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what dedication and perseverance this took. Well done! It IS cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pat on the back for you and well done for sticking with it. It's a lovely little item. I take it there will only be one? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that came out so sweet, the perfect size...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esta genial, me encanta.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello LJ,
    It certainly was worth it. It looks beautiful over the fireplace. Absolutely love it.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete