Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Followers and Newest Knit

A wonderful warm welcome to all my newest followers.  I am trying to get back to all new and old for visits.  I love going to your great blogs and seeing what you have created for the little world we all so enjoy.

Here is my next attempt to knit. This is going to take a while to finish.  This will be for a teen dollhouse doll.  I am not going to show the pic of what the finished product will finally look like.  I want to string you along....  Get it, string, along...



 
Till next time, Mini Hugs, LJ
 

4 comments:

  1. LOL = string us along!

    This is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so nicely done. And the color reminds me of daffodils! So appropriate for Spring! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello LJ,
    It is off to a fantastic start. i cannot wait to see the finished dress. keep at it.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it will be a beautiful dress.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete