Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hi Folks, I can't upload PICS to this site anymore. Since Internet 10 automatically uploaded itself to me (I think it has to do with the fact I have an older computer) I have had troubles with just about everything. This happened before and I did a go back situation as you may remember and that took care of it for a while but it just delayed the inevitable. So until this either fixes itself or what ever I will write to you but no pics.... Sorry.... I love you all and want to add pics to my daily life episodes, but I cant.... I don't want to leave you guys so I will write what is happening in my life but no photos.... Sorry.....

1 comment:

  1. Came over from Penless.
    Such a pity about the photo's, sorry. I spend too long here by you, looking at your lovely mini's

    ReplyDelete