Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Little Doll

We have a new member in our mini club and she is so very talented.  She also has a blog which is http://evalinarose.blogspot.com/  I just noticed she hasn't been there in a while but she has children and is a very busy lady.  No matter -  what she has on there will keep you busy for a long time researching her fabulous site.   I found her blogging and was excited to learn she lived near our club and she has graciously decided to join us.  I made my little doll per one of  her tutes.  I am new to Picasa so I really don't know how to turn this little lady around so please forgive...
 
She is in her undies which is tricky to knit.  I will be knitting her a dress to cover up those dreadful arms, lol....

 
Happy November!!!
LJ


 

2 comments:

  1. Yes LJ, I know her blog, she makes the most beautiful dolls, very small and gorgeous clothing too!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing first effort, your little doll is looking good. How lovely to have Lucy in your club, I wish she lived me me! I love her blog and she's so generous, sharing all her skills.

    ReplyDelete