Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Doing some minis

Hi all, Went to a Fun Day that one of the NAME clubs has and it lived up to it's name.  It was a very fun day.  Rode down with a friend from our mini club.  It started early. Like 8:00 early so by the time we got out of there at 4:30 and rode home it was 6:00.  Was tired, but worth it.  Met Jeannie girl there (A romantic country home) and we took both classes together so it was indeed a happy time. Jean gave me these cute things she picked up at a NAME show she went to a while back.  Here is what she brought me

 
Too Dang Cute!!!


Here is what I made at the fun day


The painting was a Phyllis Hawkes class and the trug (the pinecone holder) was a Bonnie Backe class.  The little tray was a give away.  Also we each received a wooden fireplace to finish. Sorry didn't get a picture of it.  I will show it when I do it up.

The lady I rode down with got this amazing doll house for free.  With scads of things in it.  It was a bit old and will need some work.  I cant wait to see what she does with it.  I wish I had my camera so I could of shown you it.  It had a green house attached to it.  Really cool....

Off to get something accomplished.  Talk to ya later.  Mini hugs, Lady Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment