Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Folding Screen Fini

The folding screen is done and here is the pic:

 
The bottom of the screen came out wavy in pic but it isn't. It looks more like linen.  Color is true though.
 
Anyway, done.  Not sure what I will do with it yet as there is no room in the house.  What does that mean? Maybe a room box.  We will work that out in the fall.  As of right now it is gardening and sewing time of the year, so I will be away from the mini site for the summer months.  Look for me on Our Cozy Abode.  Thanks Blogging mini buddies...
LJ

8 comments:

  1. Hello LJ,
    The screen is beautiful. I love the vibrant colors and the fun patterns you used.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LJ! Your screen is beautiful, I love the cheerful colors.
    I wish you a good summer and pleasure of the outside life, for working in your garden and so on. I'll see you back in fall :D!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me parece precioso con esos colores tan vibrantes!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like that! The colors are great. A room box would be great...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The screen is beautiful! I always love seeing those teeny hinges. It's so cute!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! After working on some minis for a recent dolly event back east, I have a new appreciation for those who make miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had to address to write a personal thank you for your comment to me. And I want you to know that I consider myself extremely BLESSED. I know that God was with me either way, but I was one of the lucky ones. I am not happy I had cancer - but for what I had everything is as good as it can be. I am also sending your blog here to a friend who does miniatures too - I didn't realize you did - i just checked this blog out - I usually read the other one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your folding screen is very nice. Love the blue color.
    Mini smiles, conny

    ReplyDelete