Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Little Caesar Pizza

Hi, Nice weather and Mini meets are starting up again.  I took the pizza boxes  I made on my Silhouette with Little Caesar, Pizza Hut and Dominoes logos on the cover, to the meeting.  Sorry, I only have Little Caesar left.  The rest got scoffed up.  I think they liked them.... We made pizza to go into the boxes.  I love how my pizza came out and then I cut it and couldn't fit it back together very well.  But it looks ok... Next time I wont cut it all the way thru.  I forgot my camera so I didn't get pics, dang....  I have an old time flip phone so I can take pics but cant get it on the puter.

 Anyway, here is mine...
 

 
By the way, we ordered real pizza for the meet. 
 
 We had to have a model to go by, lol...
 
Till next time, Mini Hugs, LJ
 

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you visited my blog, Ann's Dollhouse Dreams, especially since you are a mini artist. I will enjoy getting to know you. And a nice thank you to Mildred for showing the way . See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya dari indonesia.. salam kenal yah.. semoga sukses.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . Pizza looks really amzing. Like the real one . You are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That looks yummy! It looks like one of those gourmet pizzas you get in a real Italian restaurant. Looks gorgeous!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete