Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Library Auction

HI...  I know it has been awhile since I posted here.  I usually post to my cozy site as I haven't been doing too much with minis as of late.  The library where we meet is having a fund raiser and one of the gals bought this wonderful doll house to fix up for the auction.  It is suppose to be built to look like an old Victorian in our town but we have yet to find it. If we do find it I will post a pic.

 This is what has been done so far.
 
My job will be stairs for the front door and the porch

 
Also a fireplace for the first floor room on the right which will be the library.

 
This is a huge house and I hope we can get it done in time for Christmas.
I hope you will enjoy following along with our progress.
 
Hugs, LJ

4 comments:

  1. La estructura de la casa es muy bonita!! los colores elegidos para a fachada quedan muy bien y estoy segura que lograréis tenerla lista para navidad!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it once it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello LJ,
    It is a beautiful house and a good cause. I hope renovations on it go smoothly.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain:great house. I just discovered your blog and really like. I also collect Barbies and furniture in 1:06 scale. I love minis. I invite you to visit my blog: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want to keep in touch. I became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete