Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Beach House Change

I knew those dang plants wouldn't do well...  It just so happened I was at a craft show in the area yesterday and lo and behold they had air plants. Expensive...  this scene is costing me big time, lol... But, gee, it should look better than dying plants...  I think I saved the hens and chicks just in time though, I am going to put them in with the weeds in my outdoor strawberry planter. If the air plants don't work, I will go to fake or is it faux, but I love a touch of realism...




Now, to make people for the scene. I am thinking a mom with her kid.  I am going to try my hand at felt folks, but I think for here I will use polymer clay. I know how to make them.  Hugs, LJ

2 comments:

  1. Hello LJ,
    It might be an expensive project, but it is absolutely beautiful.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plant saucer idea. Some people will really add to the scene. They will be so cute. I made a beach scene and I used fake plants and it looks okay. I used some pieces of driftwood and tiny shells too. It gave it some realism. I like your water, really neat!

    ReplyDelete